Want High-Impact Content That Makes Your Audience Hang On Your Every Tweet? I Can Help.
If you’re a growth stage B2B SaaS that sells a complex enterprise solution, you need a well-oiled content machine — not a broken down jalopy. That’s why Haus of Bold helps across four key areas: people, process, strategy, and execution.
(In other words, I put the standard operating procedures in your project management tool, and I put the boom in your shakalaka.)
Get a Custom Solution Based On Your Unique Needs — No Cookie Cutter Solutions Here!
Build a high-performing content team that fits your company’s culture and pace — without lifting a finger. I do the heavy lifting:
- Run a hiring needs analysis
- Build an ideal candidate profile
- Write an irresistible job description
- Invite hand-picked top talent to apply
- Assess best-fit candidates
- Onboard new hires
Say good-bye to chaos and stomach ulcers … and hello to repeatable processes that help everyone collaborate better. I handle the following so that you don’t have to:
- Interview stakeholders
- Do process mapping (whee!)
- Write standard operating procedures
- Build out workflows in your project management tool
- Train your team on the new processes
Flush busy work down the toilet, and make a bigger impact with content that fuels business growth. I will:
- Do audience research
- Map out customer jobs-to-be-done
- Run a competitive analysis
- Audit your existing content
- Build a high-level content strategy
- Create a detailed content roadmap
Hire me to write (research reports, thought leadership articles, LinkedIn posts, video scripts) OR to provide your team with ongoing support as they execute the content strategy. I can:
- Do the copywriting and content writing OR
- Guide your team as they execute the content strategy
My minimum project rate is $15k, and engagements range between $15k and $100k.
For your planning purposes, most clients spend between $8k-$18k per month.
As a former Inc. 5000 marketing director who has spent five years teaching senior leaders to build high-performing teams, I am a strong fit for companies in the following industry verticals:
- Go-to-Market (GTM)
- Customer success
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- People analytics
- Training and eLearning
- Pre-employment screening
- Recruiting and interview scheduling
Does a woodchuck chuck wood? (Yes.) When I led the content team at The Predictive Index, I built a content strategy that supported three concurrent sales motions (sales-led, product-led, and partner-led), three distinct personas (talent leader, business leader, consultant), and two product types (software, professional services).
I’ve since built content strategies for several clients who sell complex enterprise solutions, including People.ai, Showpad, and Intellum.
Typically, my best fit clients have a few things in common:
- They don’t have a full-time content team.
- They don’t have documented, repeatable processes.
- They are creating content without a content strategy.
- They describe their content as “vanilla” or “poorly written.”
I am also a fit for companies that:
- Believe in category design
- Believe in data storytelling — using proprietary data
- Believe in thought leadership as a way to drive business growth
- Believe that content should be treated like a product, not an afterthought